Terms & Conditions
Introduction to the usage agreement:
Our online store welcomes you, and informs you that you will find below the terms and conditions regulating your use of this store and all the legal effects that result from your use of the online store’s services through this electronic platform, as the use of any person who was to a product, whether he is a consumer of the store’s service or product or not This is the approval and acceptance of him, and he is in full legal capacity considered for all the articles and provisions of this agreement, and it is an affirmation of your commitment to its regulations and what is mentioned in it, and this agreement applies to all types of dealings between the user and the store except for dealings related to personal status and private dealings. This agreement is valid and enforceable as soon as you agree to it and start registering with MTG under Article 10 of the Saudi Electronic Transactions Law.
Article 1 - Introduction and Definitions:
The preamble above is an integral part of this agreement. Below you will find the meanings and definitions of the main phrases used in this agreement:
1. (Store) This term means a product, and this definition includes all forms of a product on the Internet, whether it is an electronic application, a website on the Internet, or a shop.
2. (User) This term means every consumer who purchases a product or service from the store through its electronic platform.
3. (Agreement) This term means the terms and conditions of this Agreement, which govern and regulate the relationship between the parties to this Agreement.
Article 2 - Legal eligibility of the user:
1. The user acknowledges that he has a legal capacity considered according to Sharia and system to deal with the store, or that he is at least eighteen years old.
2. The user agrees that if he violates this article, he will bear the consequences of this violation in front of third parties.
Article Three - Nature of Mutg's Obligation:
1. An obligation of a producer towards consumers or users is to provide (service or product).
. Majtaj may provide other services such as after-sales services or other related services, depending on the nature and type of (service or product) required from the user.
Article 4 - Controls for using a product:
1. The user is obligated to use the electronic platform of Mtaj in accordance with the public morals and regulations in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
2. When purchasing a service or product, the user shall not use this service or product in violation of public morals and the regulations in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Article Five - Accounts and Registration Obligations:
As soon as you apply to join the Majt membership as a user, you are obligated to disclose specific information and choose a username and a secret password to use when accessing the Majt services. By doing so, you agree to:
1. You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and the confidentiality of the password, and by this you agree to notify the Company immediately of any unauthorized use of your account information with the Company or any other breach of your confidential information.
2. Mtj will not in any way be responsible for any loss that may be caused to you, directly or indirectly, morally or financially, as a result of revealing the user name or login password information.
3. You are obligated to use your account or membership with Majj yourself, as you are fully responsible for it, and if someone else uses it, this is a presumption that you have authorized them to use the store in your name and for your account.
4. You are committed when using the product to use it with all seriousness and credibility.
5. You are obligated to disclose true, correct, updated, complete and legal information about yourself as required during registration with MTVG and you are obligated to update your data in the event of a change in reality or in the event of the need to do so.
6. MTG is committed to dealing with your personal information and contact addresses in the strictest confidence.
7. If it appears to MTJ that you have disclosed information that is not true, incorrect, not current, incomplete, illegal, or contrary to what was stated in the usage agreement, then MTJ has the right to suspend, freeze or cancel your membership, store and account on the platform, and that Without harming the rights of other products and their legitimate means to recover their rights and protect the rest of the users.
8. In the event that you do not comply with any of the above, the Majtaj management has the right to stop or cancel your store or membership, or block you from accessing the Majt services again.
Article Six - Electronic Communications and Official Communication Means:
1. The parties to this agreement agree that communication takes place via the e-mail registered on the platform.
2. The user agrees that all agreements, advertisements, data and other communications that are provided electronically take the place of their written counterparts, which is a stand-alone argument, in meeting the legal and legitimate needs.
3. The user agrees to be able to communicate with him and notify him of any provisions related to this agreement or dealing with him through the broadcasting of general messages received by the management of the site to all users or to specific users of the site.
1. Mjeet may notify you of any amendment to this Agreement in accordance with the official means of communication under this Agreement, according to which your obligations are doubled or your rights are diminished in accordance with any amendments that may be made to this Agreement.
2. In the event of objection to any amendment to the usage agreement, we hope that you will stop using its services, as your mere access to your account in the site or your use of the site is considered your acceptance of the amendments and full and complete approval, and we will accept the discussion in any proposal regarding these provisions.
3. All fees are calculated in Saudi riyals, and the user must pay all fees due on the platform, in addition to any other expenses added by MTV, provided that